Comrehensive insurance cover for tenants with NIL excess payments
The average UK household contains around £43,000 worth of possessions* – so why not take out Contents and Liability Insurance to protect your belongings and the risk of accidental damage to your new property? Talk to our partner Goodlord’s insurance specialists.
*Source: Q3 2020 Home Insurance Index, Quotezone.co.uk
Bespoke Tenants Contents Insurance
Designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- Nil excess option available
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
- Tenants liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative accommodation included
- Replacement of locks and keys included
- Money and credit card cover
- Public liability up to £2million
- Accidental damage option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal cycle extension available