Easthams & Co Year in Review 2021
1. We picked up 3 awards
Awarded Best agent in Lancashire and best agent in Preston by AllAgents and best letting agent in Preston at the EA Masters
Easthams & Co picked up the “Best agent in Preston” award at the UK’s biggest ever estate agency leadership conference, exhibition and awards event, the EA Masters. We also picked up 2 awards from All Agents – Best agent in Preston and best letting in Lancashire.
2. Our agents were officialy voted the best in Preston
Our team members won Gold, Silver & Bronze for best lettings negotiators in Preston by AllAgents
Best overall agent in Preston Gold – Matt Eastham, best overall agent Silver – Ed Eastham, best overall Bronze – Laura Taylor.
3. We let more properties than any other agent in Preston
Easthams & Co Preston letting agents let 423 properties in 2021 vs 170 from our nearest competitor.
4. Our average let speed was 42% quicker than nearest agent
5. Our average time from marketing to let agreed 6 days
6. 103 new landlords joined us in 2021
7. We found new homes for over 800 tenants
8. Zero evictions across the entire managed portfolio in 2021
9. Zero tenancies ended in arrears in 2021
10. 100% conversion rate from listed to let
11. Over 100 X 5 Star Reviews across AllAgents and Google
12. What does 2022 hold for Easthams & Co?
Over the next 12 months Easthams & Co plan to expand our coverage providing our award winning services to landlords in Leyland, Longridge, Chorley, Penwortham, Bamber Bridge, Lytham