Standards & Ombudsman
We take all compliance seriously and are members of the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme with regards to deposits and are watertight on Gas Safety Records, EPCs and Electrical Safety Checks. For you, the customer, we are proud to be part of the The Ombudsman Services. This is a neutral, fair redress organisation for when negotiations break down between two parties.
These memberships provide sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants with an assurance that they will receive the highest level of customer service.
We adhere to the Ombudsman’s guidelines, which are:
- We will acknowledge any complaint immediately, and certainly within the 10 days required by the Ombudsman
- We will investigate complaints thoroughly
- We will respond in writing as soon as possible, usually within 5 working days
- If the situation is unresolved, a director will investigate and respond within a further 10 days with a ‘final’ review of the situation.
- If the situation is unresolved, the parties can then take issue with the Ombudsman