Accidents happen. So why do so many tenants go without insuring their own contents when renting property?
Why are tenants putting their deposits at risk come the end of a tenancy?
Yet again we provide a superb NIL Excess option within our Tenants Contents Insurance policy (arranged with UK Underwriting Limited on behalf of AGEAS, formerly Fortis). All tenants really should read the small print of their existing policy as it may look ‘cheap’ but it may come with a costly excess of £250 which could potentially make it not financially viable to make a claim. We also protect against accidental damage to the landlords fixtures too!
Take a look at the Tenants Contents policy Key features:
- NIL Excess option available
- Sum Insured available between £1 & £50,000
- Public Liability up to £2 Million
- Alternative Accommodation Included
- Replacement Keys & Locks Included
- Money & Credit Card cover Included
- Music Download cover Included
- Accidental Damage option available
Help protect your tenant client’s belongings by recommending Let Alliance Tenants Contents cover. For more information on Let Alliance and to receive a quote, click here, or contact them on 08456 850 475, quoting Easthams & Co.
It’s extremely important to include any specified high value items (if required) onto the policy. With this in mind, please note the following:
- We will need all items specified if valued above £1,500 per item
- The maximum value we will cover for any one item is £7,500 under this cover
- All items exceeding the £1,500 single article limit (above) should be specified. These can include such things as Jewellery, Precious Metals, Watches, Medals, Curios, Furs and Works of Art etc.